I'm writing this Thursday morning so I know the forecast will likely change a bit over the next couple days. If it holds, Swan Falls could be great once again! The other variable to be mindful of are the birds. If the birds of prey are active and our presence seems to disturb them we should get out of the air.

Right now I'm looking at the following forecast for the Birds of Prey Area; Sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph - weather.gov.

It's possible it could be too strong. Swan Falls is a site I am not comfortable flying with active/thermic conditions. I'm most comfortable there when the canyon below is shaded and the winds are consistent in a glass-off manner. If the RAWS stations look good Saturday, I'd like to be on launch around 6pm. I hope to see others in the sky!